From: Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: user defined Functions
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 05:45:05 GMT
Date: 2000-10-01T05:45:05+00:00	[thread overview]

terminalxv@my-deja.com wrote:

> I had a couple of questions about creating user defined functions
> in Ada:
>
> 1) Can you define new functions in Ada that are prefix? Infix?
> Please explain whether its yes or no.

This is phrased a lot like a homework question. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.
But this sounds suspiciously like an college assignement.

I'm sorry to insinuate such a thing, but you'd be suprised how many
losers come here looking for quick answers to homework problems (worse
yet, programming assignments). One certainly does oneself no favors by
failing to learn the material. If a "student" isn't interested in
actually learning, they might as well just buy a diploma from one of
those "prestigous non-accredited universities" on the internet, and save
a lot of time and money.

--
T.E.D.

Home - mailto:dennison@telepath.com  Work - mailto:dennison@ssd.fsi.com