From: James Rogers <jimmaureenrogers@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: How to write a list in Ada95???
Date: 2000/10/22
Date: 2000-10-22T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

kluhi,

This looks a lot like a homework assignment.

I will point you to some examples of linked lists in Ada.

If you have access to the GNAT compiler, you will find an example
of a linked list in its "examples" directory.

If you have access to the web, you will find examples of linked
lists in the "source" section of www.adapower.com.

Jim Rogers
Colorado Springs, Colorado