* jgnat or ada/java rt users
@ 2000-09-26  2:11 srini
From: srini @ 2000-09-26  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

folks,

are there any users of jgnat out there that could perhaps be able to
help me a bit. Kindly reply if there are jgnat or other ada+jvm users.

regards

srini

PS essentially i am looking for an interpretation of some runtime
errors. also experiences regarding the version of jvm etc. JB3.5
supplied jdk 1.2.2 jvm for instance.

* Re: jgnat or ada/java rt users
@ 2000-09-28  0:00 ` John Kern
From: John Kern @ 2000-09-28  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I too am interested in this topic for a future thesis project, but can't
find much information.  I was hoping to get the Palm OS demo from the
bottom of the JGNAT page on www.gnat.com but its documentation points to
a dead link for one of the key components.  Let me know if you have any
luck.