From: Darren Smith <darren.smith@eurocontrol.fr>
Subject: Re: Ada and C++ communications using CORBA
Date: 2000/09/18
Date: 2000-09-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Mike,

We've had Ada83 integrated with CORBA for about 4-5 years. Unfortunately,
we had to do it the hard way,
writing our own code generator that wrapped the Ada code into a C++ BOA
ORB environment.

These days there exist a number of Ada95 POA ORBs on the market.
OrbExpress is a good example.

--
mailto:darren.smith@eurocontrol.fr |  Tel +33(0)1 69887310
CORBA Project Manager,             |  Fax +33(0)1 69887227