* AdaSockets compiled for Solaris -anyone?
@ 2000-09-07 13:13 Alex Angas
From: Alex Angas @ 2000-09-07 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can someone(s) please do me a huge huge favour and e-mail me a pre-compiled
version of AdaSockets 0.1.9 for Solaris 2.8? (Please don't ask why I can't
get this working!)

Thanks in advance, and thank you also to the people that answered my types
vs subtypes question!

My address is wgd@adelaide.on.net and the address of AdaSockets is
http://www.infres.enst.fr/ANC/

Cheers and thanks again, I really appreciate it - Alex.

* Re: AdaSockets compiled for Solaris -anyone?
@ 2000-09-08  3:04 ` Matt Brennan
From: Matt Brennan @ 2000-09-08  3:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alex Angas wrote:

> Can someone(s) please do me a huge huge favour and e-mail me a pre-compiled
> version of AdaSockets 0.1.9 for Solaris 2.8? (Please don't ask why I can't
> get this working!)

hi alex,
	do you want the object code from compiled units or just the files
(constants file) resulting from the install process?

if you want the compiled units, under which compiler...

if you want just the bits created by the install... i have them for
solaris 2.6.1 amd can easily send them (and i doubt that they have
changed between 2.6 and 2.8).

let me know.

regs,

  matt

--
-- Matt Brennan || Vision Systems Ltd || +61 8 8300 4686

* Re: AdaSockets compiled for Solaris -anyone?
@ 2000-09-08 15:14   ` Alex Angas
From: Alex Angas @ 2000-09-08 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for the offer Matt but I managed to get it compile!! I feel pretty
dumb - it was using the gcc C compiler instead of the gcc Ada compiler. :P

Thanks again, Alex.