From: Marin David Condic <mcondic.nospam@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Topics of this newsgroup
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 10:01:36 -0400
Date: 2000-09-05T14:01:48+00:00	[thread overview]

Nick Roberts wrote:

> I think most comp.lang.ada users would prefer not to see the kind of article
> that (directly or indirectly) incites a debate about whether one particular
> programming language is better than another. It tends to start flame wars.
> (I'm almost afraid to post _this_ message :-)

Of course only one language can be "The Best" - and we all know what that
language is, right? :-) :-) :-)

MDC
Marin David Condic - Quadrus Corporation - http://www.quadruscorp.com/
Send Replies To: m c o n d i c @ q u a d r u s c o r p . c o m
Visit my web site at:  http://www.mcondic.com/

    "Take away the punchbowl just when the party gets going"

        --  William McChesney Martin, Former Fed chairman, explaining
            what a sound central bank must always do.