From: Martin Dowie <martin.dowie@baesystems.com>
Subject: Re: Get_Line vs Adasockets
Date: 2000/08/21
Date: 2000-08-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

indeed, i've never come across a compiler that didn't do this, but
shouldn't we be writing to avoid as many portability issues as
possible? it seems just as easy to use this standard generic as
it does to use unchecked_conversion and we get the portability as
a freebie.

--
The views expressed here are personal and not those of BAE Systems.