From: Vincent Marciante <marciant@li.net>
Subject: Ada 83 Booch [was Generic Packages in Ada]
Date: 2000/08/14
Date: 2000-08-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Samuel T. Harris wrote:

> There are some efforts underway to get the Booch Ada 83
> components available on-line.

That is correct.

However, even thought Mr. Booch, in his last email to me,
asked for the address of an FTP site at which he could drop
off the sources, that has been well over a month ago. :(

He has been swamped with work/travel since our first
correspondence wrt the components and I am assuming that
that is the current reason for the delay.