From: "Samuel T. Harris" <samuel_t_harris@Raytheon.com>
Subject: Re: Generic Packages in Ada
Date: 2000/08/14
Date: 2000-08-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Martin Dowie wrote:

> you can find the source for booch components via:
>
> http://www.adapower.com/booch/index.html
>
> p.s. I have found www.adapower.com to be a mine of useful stuff!

I was refering to the original Booch components in Ada 83.
Not the Ada 95 stuff. Besides, the book contains the discussion,
not the code. My apologies for any confusion.

There are some efforts underway to get the Booch Ada 83
components available on-line.

--
Samuel T. Harris, Principal Engineer
Raytheon, Aerospace Engineering Services