* Gnat Ada95 Graph mode
@ 2000-07-24  0:00 Pepito
From: Pepito @ 2000-07-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo.
I have Gnat 95 compiler and i need make a aplication in graph mode , that
containing the functions (putpixel, setwindow, putmodegraph ... etc).

I do not know any library.  Some suggestion?

Thancks

* Re: Gnat Ada95 Graph mode
@ 2000-07-24  0:00 ` G. de Montmollin
From: G. de Montmollin @ 2000-07-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pepito:

> I have Gnat 95 compiler and i need make a aplication in graph mode , that
> containing the functions (putpixel, setwindow, putmodegraph ... etc).

> I do not know any library.  Some suggestion?

Hola. Are you using GNAT/DOS (ez2load) and looking for a sort of
Borland Graph clone ? In that case you could be
interested by PC_Graph
  http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/gdemont/logiciel/pc_graph.zip
(web page at bottom)

For GNAT/Windows there is AdaGraph