From: Alfred Hilscher <Alfred.Hilscher@icn.siemens.de>
Subject: Re: Trouble with TEXT_IUO on WinNT
Date: 2000/07/14
Date: 2000-07-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Ups, I did End_Of_Line - this should be End_Of_File. Thanks for this
hint. I think I have to clean my glasses. <g>

Matthew J Heaney wrote:

> Don't use End_Of_Line.  To determine whether you've read all of the
> current line, do this:

No, thats not what I want. I want skip empty and blank lines (the
End_Of_Line should be an End_Of_File to avoid an END_ERROR exception, I
mistyped it :-().

> If you don't understand why you shouldn't use End_of_Line, then surf the
> AdaPower website for the article I wrote re the "Get_Line mystery."

Thats not the problem. The problem was, that I did an End_Of_Line where
it should be an End_Of_File.