From: "Marin D. Condic" <mcondic-nospam@acm.com>
Subject: Re: Clock Synchronization
Date: 2000/07/14
Date: 2000-07-14T13:53:42+00:00	[thread overview]

Ehud Lamm wrote:

> I am not an embedded man, and don't know much about the hardware you use.
> But I thought I'd mention the clock synchonization is a classic
> distributed algorithms problem, with several published and analyzied
> algorithms.

You wouldn't happen to know of any web sites where such
algorithms/papers might be published?

MDC
Marin David Condic - Quadrus Corporation - http://www.quadruscorp.com/
Send Replies To: m c o n d i c @ q u a d r u s c o r p . c o m
Visit my web site at:  http://www.mcondic.com/

"Some people think programming Windows is like nailing jello to the
ceiling... easy with the right kind of nails."

    --  Ivor Horton - Beginning Visual C++ 6