From: "Marin D. Condic" <mcondic-nospam@acm.com>
To: Nicolas Brunot <n.brunot@cadwin.com>
Subject: Re: list of Windows available ADA compilers ?
Date: 2000/07/12
Date: 2000-07-12T18:41:22+00:00	[thread overview]

Nicolas Brunot wrote:

> Does anybody knows how many ADA95 compilers can seriously be taken in

There are several compiler vendors listed on: http://www.adapower.com/ I
have some vendors on my links page (see trailer) along with other
resources. I'd suggest looking at their web pages and seeing what
platforms are supported that may work for you. I'm sure the vendors will
also be glad to tell you about their success stories as well.

I have personally used Aonix and GNAT on the PC platform and been
satisfied (for the most part) with the results. RR Software also has a
compiler and a GUI builder for the PC. (I've used the GUI builder and
thought it was reasonably spiffy.)

Are you looking for a success story within a particular problem domain?
(Extremely large development project? Realtime application? Database
application?)

MDC
Marin David Condic - Quadrus Corporation - http://www.quadruscorp.com/
Send Replies To: m c o n d i c @ q u a d r u s c o r p . c o m
Visit my web site at:  http://www.mcondic.com/

"Some people think programming Windows is like nailing jello to the
ceiling... easy with the right kind of nails."

    --  Ivor Horton - Beginning Visual C++ 6