From: "yahoo" <cool>
Subject: Re: digital search trees
Date: 2000/05/10
Date: 2000-05-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Ok Ok, my mistake so let me rephrase what I was trying to say.

I agreed with you totally when it comes to asking a question regarding an
assignment that you are doing in a newsgroup.

I'm also a student from Edith Cowan University (same as Gerald) and I'm
taking the same unit and doing the same assignment. And to be quite honest I
don't like what's going on right now when I see my fellow classmate (even
though I don't know him personally) asking a question abt how to do his
assignment. Because he should be doing this like 2months ago when the
assignment was given out! Sorry Gerald, I don't mean to "expose" you to the
public but I kept seeing this happening every semester and every year.

I had my fair share of ups and downs with the assignment because my
symbolised search tree is not yet FULLY functional and I doubt I will get it
fully working when it dues. But I understand the concept which I think it's
more important that just trying to understand the code itself.