From: John English <je@bton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: help for my project
Date: 2000/05/09
Date: 2000-05-09T12:08:37+00:00	[thread overview]

Gerald Ang wrote:
> Help is needed for my assignment. Below is a copy of the specificaton
> code, please help with the Procedure Add.

Since procedure Add is the only thing you need to implement, and since
the spec includes some pretty clear pseudocode, what sort of help do
you need? Is the problem that you don't understand the pseudocode?
Or is it that you don't know where to put the semicolons to turn it
into Ada?

 Senior Lecturer           | http://www.it.bton.ac.uk/staff/je
 Dept. of Computing        | ** NON-PROFIT CD FOR CS STUDENTS **
 University of Brighton    |    -- see http://burks.bton.ac.uk