* gnat build
@ 2000-05-07  0:00 Dan Rymarz
From: Dan Rymarz @ 2000-05-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Could someone give me a for-dummies cross GNAT build procedure?  As
recent a gcc/gnat as you have, host IRIX 6.5, target
68k w/o OS.  Target for vxWorks OS might be okay too, I have found
those, but they don't build and I suspect is
is something to do with IRIX.

GCC 2.95.2 C/C++ -> 68k/vxWorks/a.out builds okay.

In fact, any GNAT IRIX -> 68k target would be helpful.

* Re: gnat build
@ 2000-05-07  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2000-05-07  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <3915CE4E.4C42B1AC@boeing.com>,
  Dan Rymarz <m261981@boeing.com> wrote:

Dan, I would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail,
but your user name above is not recognized by boeing.com.
Please send me a workable email address, thanks

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies
dewar@gnat.com

Sorry to bother others on the list with a private message, but
Dan seems unreachable by any other path.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: gnat build
@ 2000-05-08  0:00   ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 2000-05-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <8f4rbt$c8q$1@nnrp1.deja.com>,
  Robert Dewar <robert_dewar@my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <3915CE4E.4C42B1AC@boeing.com>,
>   Dan Rymarz <m261981@boeing.com> wrote:
>
> Dan, I would be happy to discuss this with you in more detail,
> but your user name above is not recognized by boeing.com.

I understand IDG's been threatening anyone who uses that "dummies"
phrase in common conversation with legal action. Perhaps Boeing got a
legal threat about it and fired Dan. :-)

--
T.E.D.

@ 2000-05-08  0:00     ` Dan Rymarz
From: Dan Rymarz @ 2000-05-08  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

So this is the thanks I get for venturing from a decent language like C?