From: Robert Stephen Breen <emages@cantech.net.au>
Subject: Format display
Date: 2000/05/08
Date: 2000-05-08T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi everyone,

I need help on formatting the display of a program. It's an assignment
for Uni and I've got everything to work properly but I've tried for over
2 days to get the exception handler displays to be centred on the screen
however when I get this finished the display of seperate questions is
all over the place.

One other question, I've set a range on an input of integers and used
CONSTRAINT_ERROR and then used DATA_ERROR if the user enters characters
but the data error handler is the only one that will work.