* Re: GNAT OS/2 PM bindings?
       [not found] <1994Oct24.005501.1@stc10.ctd.ornl.gov>
@ 1994-10-29 23:19 ` David Weller
From: David Weller @ 1994-10-29 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <1994Oct24.005501.1@stc10.ctd.ornl.gov>,
 <hkr@stc10.ctd.ornl.gov> wrote:
>Recently read about the WinNT port of GNAT and that an effort was underway
>on the necessary windows bindings.  Is there any such similar effort for
>the OS/2 PM?  I haven't tried GNAT for OS/2 yet.  Does it come with bindings
>for the 16bit VIO etc?

There will be an OS/2 PM binding done by early next year (we hoped
for it to be sooner, but you know how projects go :-).

As for bindings to 16-bit VIO.....I think the bindings will be for
OS/2 Warp, which (I believe) means there is no 16-bit VIO (or 16-bit
anything else).

--
Proud (and vocal) member of Team Ada! (and Team OS/2)        ||This is not your
   	      Ada -- Very Cool.  Doesn't Suck.               ||  father's Ada

only message in thread, other threads:[~1994-10-29 23:19 UTC | newest]