From: Jeffrey Carter <spam@spam.com>
Subject: Re: Ada 83 to 95
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:18:39 GMT
Date: 2004-01-29T18:18:39+00:00	[thread overview]

Abardeen wrote:

> Hello! I'd like to know if there is a list of old commands in ada 83 that
> can't work in ada 95 (Anche the new one if present) since i need to do a
> porting, thanx in advance!!

The first step is to try recompiling your code with an Ada-95 compiler
and see what happens. Backward compatability was an important goal of
the Ada-95 effort. Recompiling is all you have to do most of the time.
If you encounter specific problems we can address them.

You can also review an article about the main problem areas at

http://www.adaic.org/learn/tech/8395comp.html

--
Jeff Carter
"Many times we're given rhymes that are quite unsingable."