From: "Tony Matthews" <tony.matthews@SpamJam.gecm.com>
Subject: Re: Alsys Ada question
Date: 2000/03/09
Date: 2000-03-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

We use Alsys Ada '83 V5.5 for LynxOs/x86 and SCO OpenServer Unix
extensively.
I see from follow-up postings that you have probably got the answer you
wanted.
If there's anything else you want to know, drop me a line and if I can spare
the time I'll be glad to help.

Tony M.

--

       Any opinions expressed above are mine.
 To reply by E-Mail remove "SpamJam." from my address.