From: "Bobby D. Bryant" <bdbryant@mail.utexas.edu>
To: Johan Groth <jgroth@xpress.se>
Subject: Re: gnat on linux
Date: 2000/04/16
Date: 2000-04-16T09:09:02+00:00	[thread overview]

Johan Groth wrote:

> I've been trying to get gnat-3.10p work on RedHat 6.0 without any luck.
> Any program I try to run after I've done gnatmake just dumps core.

Since you are running Red Hat, you might as well make life easy for
yourself and install the latest version of GNAT from RPMs.  You can get
them (and lots of other goodies) at the Ada for Linux Team's page,
http://www.gnuada.org/alt.html. (The link to the RPMs page is right up near
the top.)

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas