From: "Stanley R. Allen" <Stanley_R_Allen-NR@raytheon.com>
Subject: Re: Problems with Ada Get
Date: 2000/04/11
Date: 2000-04-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

dis90257 wrote:

> Please can someone help me?

[slice]

> Any help is greatly appreciated...
>
> Rob Ayres
>
> (dis90257@port.ac.uk)

It should be noted that Rob is NOT the same person that posted
a troll here last month (Mar 21) bashing Ada (recall that the
subject line was "Where is the elusive jump command?").
That troll was by dis90072 (similar to Mr. Ayres' id because
apparently the University of Portsmouth uses a standard
scheme for assigning user ids to students).  I bring this
up so that no one will attack Rob for the crimes of another
(as I was about to do before I looked up original troll on
deja.com).

--
Stanley Allen
mailto:Stanley_R_Allen-NR@raytheon.com