From: Eric Bresie <bresie@arlut.utexas.edu>
Subject: Gnat IDE for Unix/Linux
Date: 2000/04/06
Date: 2000-04-06T16:38:40+00:00	[thread overview]

I was learning Ada in a windows environment, but the actual development
platform is a linux workstation.

I am curious if the GNAT IDE has been ported to the Linux world?

I have been using emac so it's not as big of a deal, but it would be
nice to use the IDE that I learned Ada on..

Eric Bresie
ebresie@Usa.net