* discrete event simulation in Ada
@ 2000-03-24  0:00 tcporco
From: tcporco @ 2000-03-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone recommend a good discrete event simulation library in Ada?
I know for a fact that such things exist, but I'm not quite sure where.
I have done simulation projects in Ada, but I'd rather use a
full-featured library for this sort of thing in the future (rather than
try to roll my own).  Ideally, a sort of "SIMULA in Ada" would be what
I'd hope to find.

--Travis Porco

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: discrete event simulation in Ada
@ 2000-03-24  0:00 ` Gautier
From: Gautier @ 2000-03-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Does anyone recommend a good discrete event simulation library in Ada?

You may contact Pr. Erard, co-author of the following book
  http://ppur.epfl.ch/livres/2-88074-295-1.html
@
  http://iiun.unine.ch/iiia/personnes.html
HTH
Gautier  --  http://members.xoom.com/gdemont/gsoft.htm

* Re: discrete event simulation in Ada
@ 2000-03-29  0:00 ` Daniel Wengelin
From: Daniel Wengelin @ 2000-03-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sjoland&Thyselius (www.st.se) has developed a package called Adam. I don't
know about its availability but you could always ask.

Daniel