From: Vincent Marciante <marciant@li.net>
Subject: Re: Ada 83 Booch components
Date: 2000/03/20
Date: 2000-03-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I have been corresponding with Grady Booch regarding the original Ada 83
Booch components and, unbelievably, he no longer has a copy of them!  I
am trying to locate a copy.

If I find a copy, Mr. Booch is open (pun intended) to release them under
an open source license and David Botton has already offered to have them
on AdaPower (maybe they will just be mirrored - not sure).

I have sent email to a few people (I bet that you can guess one of
them;) but none who responded so far have access to a copy.

Making these components available to all would be great.  So, the first
person who can provide a copy will be mentioned on the AdaPower site as
being "the donor" :)

Vincent Marciante