From: Rush Kester <Rush.Kester@jhuapl.edu>
To: Charles Hixson <charleshixsn@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Do you do ASIS?
Date: 2000/03/09
Date: 2000-03-09T14:25:42+00:00	[thread overview]

You should check-out Aonix's ObjectAda for Windows Personal or
Professional editions.  Both have a GUI builder that's easy to use for
building MS Windows (95, NT, & 3.1) applications or the Java Virtual
Machine.  You can also target the MS-DOS environment, (but I don't think
the GUI builder can be used).  The cost of their compiler and a update
subscription is reasonalble.

They have a free "Special" edition that has a compiler and the GUI
builder, but you can save GUI builder's projects.
http://www.aonix.com/Products/CSDS/ada.download.html However, it should
be enough for you to get an idea of what is offered.  If you contact
Aonix you probably could arrange for an evaluation copy of either the
Personal or Professional edition.  See
http://www.aonix.com/Products/CSDS/csds.html

Rush Kester
Software Systems Engineer
AdaSoft at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab.
email:  rush.kester@jhuapl.edu
phone: (240) 228-3030 (live M-F 9:30am-4:30pm, voicemail anytime)
fax:      (240) 228-6779
http://hometown.aol.com/rwkester/myhomepage/index.html