From: Lengyel Sandor <hunnia@elender.hu>
Subject: Where can I find gdb
Date: 2000/03/07
Date: 2000-03-07T17:52:38+00:00	[thread overview]

Some people say that gdb is klutzy. I used it through ddd and it seems quite acceptable.
However I cannot get a binary compatible with  gnat_3.12p (-4.deb) I use debian, and in
the old slink and for version 1.10, there was still ada support, which seemed to be
dropped for potatoe. I also checked Red-Hat gdb, and Ada is also not supported there.

--
 Lengyel Sándor

Hass, alkoss, gyarapits,
S a haza fényre derül. (Kölcsey)