From: Richard Toy <richard.toy@eurocontrol.be>
To: reason67@my-deja.com
Subject: Re: Sockets in Apex 3.2.0b
Date: 2000/02/10
Date: 2000-02-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

You must compile the C code with -D_REENTRANT

eg gcc -c -D_REENTRANT <filename>

this will result in a per thread version of ERRNO.

See Answerbook for more details.

Richard Toy                 tel:+31-(0)43-3661.112
Eurocontrol Maastricht UAC  fax:+31-(0)43-3661.300
Horsterweg 11
NL-6191 RX  Beek(l)
e-mail(company):richard.toy@eurocontrol.be
e-mail(private):richard_d_toy@hotmail.com