From: A Schoepel <schoepel@mail.earthlink.net>
Subject: Getting GNAT Ada DLL to work with MSVC++?
Date: 2000/02/09
Date: 2000-02-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I've 'successfully' created the DLL in GNAT, have a library
file and DLL file.  The Microsoft VC++ compiler gives me an
unresolved external symbol error when I link my C++ code
with the DLL.  I'm using CPP convention in the export
pragmas, have the correct definitions, identified the import
library in the MSVC++ compiler.  All the typical stuff.
What's even weirder is that the Windows environment can find
the DLL's function names when I use QuickView.

Has anyone successfully linked a GNAT DLL through the MSVC++
linker?  Did you encounter any weirdnesses like this?  Have
I missed some linking or binding options in GNAT?  Help?!

Andrew