From: rracine@myremarq.com (Roger Racine)
Subject: Re: LAN OPERATING SYSTEM  VS. WINDOWS 98
Date: 2000/02/04
Date: 2000-02-04T12:38:15+00:00	[thread overview]

On Fri, 04 Feb 2000 08:30:08 GMT, Clydell Peavie <CPzada@msn.com>
wrote:

>I am truly sorry if I annoyed you.  My intentions were to get answers to
>questions that I was not knowledgeable.  Had you read the board correctly
>you would have seen, ADA Compiler was a reply to my questions. I am also a
>novice to cnethelp and I may have sent the questions to the wrong group,
>for
>that I also ask your forgiveness.  For your information there is a LAN
>operating system.
>
>Thank you very much for your constructive criticism.

You did get the wrong newsgroup, but to answer your question, I think
you got confused by the wording of the computer description.  It
mentioned LAN in the context of the Ethernet connection.  The
"including operating system" probably means Microsoft Windows of some
variety, but the name is not mentioned anywhere in the description.

Roger Racine