From: Andreas Winckler <andreas.winckler@frqnet.de>
Subject: Re: Ada & CORBA
Date: 2000/01/12
Date: 2000-01-12T15:47:11+00:00	[thread overview]

reason67@my-deja.com wrote:
> A few months ago I set out to find out something similar. After doing
> a fairly exhaustive web search, I found that alot of sites point to
> Ben Eng's page for that information. He compiles it because, as he
> puts it, no one else was doing it.
>
> http://www.vex.net/~ben/corba/orbmatrix.html
>
> That is a really good listing.

I knew that one. But it's neither complete nor up-to-date, at least not
for Ada. A enquiry to the Iona sales office showed that unlike what this
web site says they do not support Ada anymore since several years!
Topgraph'X (http://www.topgraphx.com/) wich Jean-Pierre Rosen proposed
is not mentioned at all.

AW