From: Hugues Bonnin <bonnin_h@a3ie.iie.cnam.fr>
Subject: Byron PDL
Date: 2000/01/08
Date: 2000-01-07T23:00:16+00:00	[thread overview]

I'm interesting in "Byron PDL", because I read some Ada code which was
written in this format.
But I don't know if Byron PDL is a normative standard, a proprietary
standard, or just a concept. Does someone have an anwswer to this ? In
case of a standard, i'm interesting in references, and in tools to deal
with that format too.

Thank you very much.

Hugues.