* Re: UML tool for Mac
@ 1999-12-09  0:00   ` James E. Hopper
From: James E. Hopper @ 1999-12-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

by the way for you mac people object plant is shareware (aprox $25)
does an excellent job. it genreates c++ and java, but the code
generation and reenginnering (buidling diagrams from code) are defined
in an open way so someone could do an ada version of this.  if someone
is interested this would be really useful low cost tool.

jim

In article <G8X34.86$413.2721@dfw-read.news.verio.net>, Dave Oleksy
<doleksy@euphonix.com> wrote:

> Try ObjetcPlant for Macintosh:
> http://www.softsys.se/ObjectPlant/index.html
>
> dave
>
> "Matthew Heaney" <matthew_heaney@acm.org> wrote in message
> > Does anyone have information about tools, that run on a Mac, for drawing
> > UML diagrams?  I need something low-cost.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Matt

* UML tool for Mac
@ 1999-12-09  0:00 Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1999-12-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1999-12-09  0:00 ` Dave Oleksy
From: Dave Oleksy @ 1999-12-09  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Try ObjetcPlant for Macintosh:
http://www.softsys.se/ObjectPlant/index.html

dave

"Matthew Heaney" <matthew_heaney@acm.org> wrote in message
> Does anyone have information about tools, that run on a Mac, for drawing
> UML diagrams?  I need something low-cost.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

* Re: UML tool for Mac
@ 1999-12-15  0:00 ` Harald Schmidt
From: Harald Schmidt @ 1999-12-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

in Beitrag [BEITRAG] schrieb Matthew Heaney unter matthew_heaney@acm.org am
09.12.1999 17:34 Uhr:

> Does anyone have information about tools, that run on a Mac, for drawing
> UML diagrams?  I need something low-cost.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

...there exists a tools called ObjectDomain (www.objectdomain.com).
It's written in Java, currently I test it on a PB3/266 with MacOS8.
Until now it works as expected.

Harald

* Re: UML tool for Mac
@ 2000-01-03  0:00 ` Harald Schmidt
From: Harald Schmidt @ 2000-01-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

in article 384fd87b_3@news1.prserv.net, Matthew Heaney at
matthew_heaney@acm.org wrote on 09.12.1999 17:34:

> Does anyone have information about tools, that run on a Mac, for drawing
> UML diagrams?  I need something low-cost.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

...best UML tool I saw is ObjectDomain (www.objectdomain.com)
It is implemented in Java and works on my MacOS9 very well.

Harald

* Re: UML tool for Mac
@ 2000-01-05  0:00   ` Saulius Kaukenas
From: Saulius Kaukenas @ 2000-01-05  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)