From: kdm@rational.com (Kent Mitchell)
Subject: Re: compilation time [was Re: Magnavox consultant]
Date: 20 Oct 1994 18:15:59 GMT
Date: 1994-10-20T18:15:59+00:00	[thread overview]

tmoran@bix.com wrote:
: My limited experience is that C compilers generally load once,
: with a bunch of source files on the command line, while Ada
: compilers more often compile one file per compiler invocation.
: Is that generally true?

No I would not say this is generally true but there are some compilers that
could have this restriction.  I that were a restriction, then the compile
time could go up quite dramtically.

--
Kent Mitchell                   | One possible reason that things aren't
Technical Consultant            | going according to plan is .....