* NEW HTML Ada 95 RM!
@ 1999-12-30  0:00 David Botton
From: David Botton @ 1999-12-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Thanks to Jerry Van Dijk's Texinfo RM95 we now have a new HTML RM 95
available!! (With out those very special (c) notices from our friend at
AdaHome)
http://www.adapower.com/rm95/

The Texinfo version is available for download via ftp at:
ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rm95texi.zip
The HTML version is available for download via ftp at:
ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rm95html.zip

* The Ada 95 Rationale is available also thanks to Laurent Guerby
http://www.adapower.com/rationale/
and can be downloaded from:
ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rat95html-1.07.tar.gz

--
David Botton
www.AdaPower.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

* Re: NEW HTML Ada 95 RM!
@ 1999-12-30  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1999-12-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Botton wrote:

> * Thanks to Jerry Van Dijk's Texinfo RM95 we now have a new HTML RM 95
> available!! (With out those very special (c) notices from our friend at
> AdaHome)

Adawhat? :-)

--
T.E.D.

Home - mailto:dennison@telepath.com  Work - mailto:dennison@ssd.fsi.com
WWW  - http://www.telepath.com/dennison/Ted/TED.html  ICQ  - 10545591

* Re: NEW HTML Ada 95 RM!
@ 1999-12-30  0:00 mfeldman
From: mfeldman @ 1999-12-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In a previous article,  David Botton  <David@Botton.com> writes:
>* Thanks to Jerry Van Dijk's Texinfo RM95 we now have a new HTML RM 95
>available!! (With out those very special (c) notices from our friend at
>AdaHome)
>http://www.adapower.com/rm95/

Fantastic! This is a great job! I suggest only that you add a bit more
of a title page to indicate that this is an HTML-annotated version of
the "official" electronic version published (and still copyrighted) by
Intermetrics. We devotees understand all that, but a new user might
not realize that this really is a formal standard, not just thrown
together by some Ada fans!

>The Texinfo version is available for download via ftp at:
>ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rm95texi.zip
>The HTML version is available for download via ftp at:
>ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rm95html.zip

Excellent. I notice there's no prohibition here against installing
it on other servers.:-)

>* The Ada 95 Rationale is available also thanks to Laurent Guerby
>http://www.adapower.com/rationale/
>and can be downloaded from:
>ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rat95html-1.07.tar.gz

Good job all around! This will be very useful. Thanks, Jerry,
Laurent, and David!

>--
>David Botton
>www.AdaPower.com

Mike Feldman

     -----  http://newsone.net/ --  Discussions on every subject. -----
   NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam.  If this or other posts
made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse@newsone.net

* Re: NEW HTML Ada 95 RM!
@ 2000-01-03  0:00 ` John J Cupak Jr
From: John J Cupak Jr @ 2000-01-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Also,

Can you provide the much-needed but missing "search" capability?

John

mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu wrote:

> In a previous article,  David Botton  <David@Botton.com> writes:
> >* Thanks to Jerry Van Dijk's Texinfo RM95 we now have a new HTML RM 95
> >available!! (With out those very special (c) notices from our friend at
> >AdaHome)
> >http://www.adapower.com/rm95/
>
> Fantastic! This is a great job! I suggest only that you add a bit more
> of a title page to indicate that this is an HTML-annotated version of
> the "official" electronic version published (and still copyrighted) by
> Intermetrics. We devotees understand all that, but a new user might
> not realize that this really is a formal standard, not just thrown
> together by some Ada fans!
> >
> >The Texinfo version is available for download via ftp at:
> >ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rm95texi.zip
> >The HTML version is available for download via ftp at:
> >ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rm95html.zip
>
> Excellent. I notice there's no prohibition here against installing
> it on other servers.:-)
> >
> >* The Ada 95 Rationale is available also thanks to Laurent Guerby
> >http://www.adapower.com/rationale/
> >and can be downloaded from:
> >ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rat95html-1.07.tar.gz
>
> Good job all around! This will be very useful. Thanks, Jerry,
> Laurent, and David!
> >
> >--
> >David Botton
> >www.AdaPower.com
>
> Mike Feldman

>      -----  http://newsone.net/ --  Discussions on every subject. -----
>    NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam.  If this or other posts
> made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email abuse@newsone.net

[-- Attachment #2: Card for John J Cupak Jr --]

begin:vcard
n:Cupak Jr;John J
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Raytheon Systems Company
version:2.1
email;internet:John_J_Cupak@res.raytheon.com
title:Software Engineering Instructor
tel;fax:978.858.4336
tel;work:978.858.1222
adr;quoted-printable:;;50 Apple Hill Road=0D=0AT3MN35;Tewksbury;MA;01876;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:John J Cupak Jr
end:vcard

* Re: NEW HTML Ada 95 RM!
@ 2000-01-03  0:00   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2000-01-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

The AdaPower Search covers the RM and Rationale:

http://www.adapower.com/search.html

David Botton

John J Cupak Jr <John_J_Cupak@res.raytheon.com> wrote in message
> Also,
>
> Can you provide the much-needed but missing "search" capability?
>
> John
>
> mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu wrote:
>
> > In a previous article,  David Botton  <David@Botton.com> writes:
> > >* Thanks to Jerry Van Dijk's Texinfo RM95 we now have a new HTML RM 95
> > >available!! (With out those very special (c) notices from our friend at
> > >AdaHome)
> > >http://www.adapower.com/rm95/
> >
> > Fantastic! This is a great job! I suggest only that you add a bit more
> > of a title page to indicate that this is an HTML-annotated version of
> > the "official" electronic version published (and still copyrighted) by
> > Intermetrics. We devotees understand all that, but a new user might
> > not realize that this really is a formal standard, not just thrown
> > together by some Ada fans!
> > >
> > >The Texinfo version is available for download via ftp at:
> > >ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rm95texi.zip
> > >The HTML version is available for download via ftp at:
> > >ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rm95html.zip
> >
> > Excellent. I notice there's no prohibition here against installing
> > it on other servers.:-)
> > >
> > >* The Ada 95 Rationale is available also thanks to Laurent Guerby
> > >http://www.adapower.com/rationale/
> > >and can be downloaded from:
> > >ftp://ftp.adapower.com/pub/rat95html-1.07.tar.gz
> >
> > Good job all around! This will be very useful. Thanks, Jerry,
> > Laurent, and David!
> > >
> > >--
> > >David Botton
> > >www.AdaPower.com
> >
> > Mike Feldman

> >      -----  http://newsone.net/ --  Discussions on every subject. -----
> >    NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam.  If this or other
posts
> > made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email
abuse@newsone.net

* Re: NEW HTML Ada 95 RM!
@ 2000-01-03  0:00   ` David Botton
From: David Botton @ 2000-01-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have added search engines specific to the RM95 and Rationale on their
index pages. (http://www.adapower.com/rm95 and
http://www.adapower.com/rationale)

Be well