From: Ted Dennison <dennison@telepath.com>
Subject: Re: Controlled types in local generics?
Date: 1999/12/30
Date: 1999-12-30T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Gautier wrote:

> > Well perhaps, but really it would serve no purpose except to
> > confirm that the error message is correct. Perhaps you would
> > be more willing to believe it if you read it in the RM than
> > when GNAT tells you clearly :-)
>
> People need strong religious references.

Well, in my case I was just hoping for some kind of context to help me
understand the restriction. That way I might be able to see some kind of
work-around, or at least better understand a seemingly arbitrary
limitation.

But you should know that it is not polite to mock other people's
religous beliefs. Particularly not a religion as noble and beautiful as
LRMism.

...heretic.

:-)

--