From: Jeffrey L Straszheim <stimuli@shadow.net>
Subject: Re: Optimization Defaults
Date: 1999/12/27
Date: 1999-12-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Roger Racine wrote:

> Unfortunately for this newsgroup, the project is being done in C.  I
> have asked for permission to use Ada, but have not received an answer.

I too am forced to use C at work. In this case I'm the only Ada-aware
programer on staff, and anything that I write may have to be maintained
by someone else if I leave, so I can't really blame them. However, there
are some modules I'll be writing soon that aren't likely to be heavily
maintained, and so the source will not be reviewed. I plan to do them
in Ada, just for my own amusement.

So I guess this is a case of "don't ask, don't tell" for Ada.

-- Jeffrey Straszheim
-- Systems Engineer, Programmer
-- http://www.shadow.net/~stimuli
-- stimuli AT shadow DOT net