From: "monkfish1710" <monkfish1710@netscapeonline.co.uk>
Subject: Strange error messages
Date: 1999/12/24
Date: 1999-12-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello
I hope I am not wasting your time but I have an Ada95 problem and don't know
who to ask.
My Ada95 programs were working perfectly and now all of a sudden its giving
me error messages when I try to build after compiling fine. It is saying:

ld: cannot open \: Permission denied
gnatmake: *** link failed

I don't know what this means. Please could you help me if you can.
Thanks a lot.