From: "Ronald F. Bauer" <rbauer3@mindspring.com>
Subject: Contract Position in Denver Area
Date: 1999/12/08
Date: 1999-12-08T16:56:56+00:00	[thread overview]

I apologize if this is not the proper forum for this, but I
am looking for 2-3 Ada programmers to work in the Denver
area for 2+ years performing software development in C and
Ada.  Knowledge of RF principles, experience with
hardware/software integration & test and/or an active
security clearance a big plus.  Full benefits.  For more
information please contact me directly at 480-348-3990 or
visit our website at ess-us.com.  Thanks in advance.  Ron
Bauer - Sr. Manager. ESS, Inc.