From: Giuseppe Fiusco <g.fiusco@rlmsystems.com.au>
Subject: Interfacing to an SQL database
Date: 1999/12/03
Date: 1999-12-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am currently working on a project which has been mandated as Ada by
the client. As part of the development we are undertaking we would like
to interface to a database engine like Oracle or SQL Server. One of the
tools we are using has an ODBC interface, however the only mechanism I
have found to allow the Ada to interface with a database is as "SAMeDL".
Various searches of the WEB have resulted in nothing else!

Does anyone out there know of any other mechanisms - perhaps a bunch of
Query type classes etc that are available or any other products from the
Database vendors that I would be able to integrate into our Ada
development. I am sure people have wanted to do this type of thing
before.

Giuseppe Fiusco
RLM Systems.