From: Niklas Holsti <nholsti@icon.fi>
Subject: Re: HELP: OpenGL-Init -Error
Date: 1999/11/25
Date: 1999-11-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

andi wrote:

> I would compile an OpenGL-Application with the win32ada-binding (came
> with gnat3.12).
> But I become an error-message:
> 'non-visible declaration of FUNCTIONNAME' , where FUNCTIONNAME are:
> wglCreateContext, wglMakeCurrent,...and so on
> What can I do when I will use this and more of this functions ???
> Or is there any sample ???
>
> andi

Qualify the subprogram name with the package name, in the form
Your_OGL_Package.wglCreateContext, where you should replace the
part "Your_OGL_Package" with the name of the package that declares
the wglCreateContext subprogram (this package name probably appears
in the error message you get, and it probably appears in a "with"
clause at the start of your code, too).

Alternatively, add the clause "use Your_OGL_Package;" after the
"with" clause.

Hope this helps,
- Niklas