From: andi <ano@hrz.tu-chemnitz.de>
Subject: HELP: OpenGL-Init -Error
Date: 1999/11/24
Date: 1999-11-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I would compile an OpenGL-Application with the win32ada-binding (came
with gnat3.12).
But I become an error-message:
'non-visible declaration of FUNCTIONNAME' , where FUNCTIONNAME are:
wglCreateContext, wglMakeCurrent,...and so on
What can I do when I will use this and more of this functions ???
Or is there any sample ???

andi