* Study says "Buffer overflow" is most common security bug
@ 1999-11-23  0:00 Gemini-X2
From: Gemini-X2 @ 1999-11-23  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Thought this might interest some people here. There is an article on
news.com titled. "Study says "buffer overflow" is most common security
bug".

Link is:

http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-1462855.html?tag=st.ne.1002.tgif?st.ne.fd.gif.d

* Re: Study says "Buffer overflow" is most common security bug
@ 1999-11-24  0:00 ` Ted Dennison
From: Ted Dennison @ 1999-11-24  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <383B79A5.66EC4FA4@mindspring.com>,
  Gemini-X2 <wywtpan2@mindspring.com> wrote:
> Thought this might interest some people here. There is an article on
> news.com titled. "Study says "buffer overflow" is most common security
> bug".

If you want to read about this issue from the cracker side, check out
http://www.cultdeadcow.com/cDc_files/cDc-351/ . If you can, that is. My
company installed a net-nanny that prevents me from looking there now.

--
T.E.D.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.