From: Marin Condic <condicma@bogon.pwfl.com>
Subject: Re: Ada lives?
Date: 1999/11/19
Date: 1999-11-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Chris wrote:

> Can anyone point me to any recent analyses (or facts even ;-) that indicate
> the current trends in the usage of Ada.  The sort of information I'm after
> is...

This would be very interesting and useful information to have. Used to be AJPO
maintained at least some survey data on the usage of Ada, but I don't know if
anybody is tracking this sort of thing now. The compiler vendors ought to have
some data points based on sales, but that may have a low correlation with
project usage. I think it would be interesting to most of us in this group if
you find anything on the subject, so please post it here. Thanks.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
If you hurry you can, for a short time only, still find me at:

Visit my web page at: http://www.mcondic.com/