From: G M Wallace <Dizzy@interact.net.au>
Subject: Re: Great Tutorial for Ada95
Date: 1999/11/19
Date: 1999-11-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Oh yes... and if you notice the way the html source has been written with
absolute URL's - they aredetermined to keep people from just downloading it all
as a local file system (as I prefer it).  I contacted the author through the
website and he said it is done like that because the publisher of the paper copy
wants it that way.  Copyrights and legals hassles.
:-)

--
Graeme Wallace
Canberra

"He attracted some attention / When he discovered the fourth dimension / But he
ain't got rhythm / So no one's with him / The loneliest man in town"

              -- 1940's song lyric.