From: corey@rational.com (Corey Ashford)
Subject: Re: Verdix Exception Traceback history
Date: 19 Oct 1994 07:07:32 GMT
Date: 1994-10-19T07:07:32+00:00	[thread overview]

Esther Lumsdon (esther@cybernetics.net) wrote:
: Walt Barnes (walt@hathor.CSS.GOV) wrote:
: : My company is currently evaluating the Verdix compile
: : on Sun platform.  One problem we have run into is
: : that when an exception is raised the only traceback
: : history that is printed is

: :   Main Program Abandon Exception ________

: You can get this information in the debugger, a.db.  Do these commands in
: the debugger:
: a.db executable
: bx
: set signal all g
: set stack [look this up in the manual -- I'm blanking on this]

The right incantation is:

set except_stack

Also, use the "bx" command only if you want to break on every exception.

- Corey

Internet: corey@rational.com
Sneakernet: down_the_hall!right_at_the_mens_room!past_the_stain_on_the_wall!...
Rational Software Corporation
1600 N.W. Compton Drive, Suite #357
Aloha, OR 97006
ph# (503) 690-1116 x6710