From: Michel Louvet <mlouvet@direct.ca>
Subject: Re: Which companies use ADA in Montreal ?
Date: 1999/11/14
Date: 1999-11-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

> Wow.  Quebec must be much smaller than I thought.
> First it is suprising to hear that not even one company in Quebec is using
> Ada.

Indeed, it's all the Canada which might be much more smaller than you are
thinking:
there are so few Canadian engineers involved into Ada language, that most of
the engineers working in Canada, (in the main canadian Ada software projects),
are originated from all the others parts of the world (UK, USA, Asia, India,
France, Australia, Ireland, ...).

Obviously, these engineers will prefer to work where it's raining a lot (the
west canadian coast) instead of where it's not raining so much, ....
but snowing a lot (the Qu�bec)

Michel Louvet, P Eng.
Richmond, BC, but originated from the raining, raining, so raining Normandy
http://www.cam.net/~mlouvet/