From: Didier WILLAME <didier.willame@ieee.org>
Subject: Which companies use ADA in Montreal ?
Date: 1999/11/13
Date: 1999-11-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi everybody,

Presently, I'm searching for a software engineer job in a company
developping with ADA in Montreal (Quebec, Canada).

I'm very grateful to anyone for sending me an ADA using company list in
Montreal.

Have a nice week-end.

--
Didier WILLAME, M. Sc.
Software Engineering / Mathematics

do not send me unsolicited commercial, political, or religious
e-mail.