From: Philippe Dalleau <phda@club-internet.fr>
To: Michael Feldman <mfeldman@seas.gwu.edu>
Subject: Re: Ada in Railway Controls - looking for information
Date: 1999/11/10
Date: 1999-11-10T19:45:04+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I suggest you to post your message in the newsgroup fr.comp.lang.ada
because the companies you mentioned are simply French companies.
These companies have their websites, thus making easier, maybe,
e-contacts.
* Alstom (http://www.alstom.com) formely known as Alcatel-Alsthom uses
Ada on the TGV.
* Matra Transport International now a German-French (Siemens +
Lagardere) company (http://www.matra-transport.fr), formely kwown as
Matra Transport a subsidiary of Lagardere uses also Ada intensively

--
Philippe Dalleau

Visit the websites of my company :
http://www.aeromatra.com