From: "Lawrence R. Standage" <lstandage@earthlink.net>
Subject: DEC Ada 83 Tasking
Date: 1999/11/10
Date: 1999-11-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi All,

I'm trying to get a multitasking program to link under DEC Ada 83.  The
code compiles fine, and generates no errors, even compiles and runs fine
with GNAT.  However, when I try to link the program, the linker
complains that it cannot find the lpthreads file.  I've spoken to the
sysadmin, but he doesn't know what to do.

Is there a parameter for 'ald' that I need to run?  Using -lpthreads
doesn't work.  Is there a file I can tell the sysadmin to look for and
tell me where it's located?

Thanks,
Larry Standage